Don’t miss out on a unique opportunity to meet potential business partners during WaterMatch 2018. This international water technology brokerage event gives you the opportunity to meet with companies, researchers, knowledge institutes and government representatives in one-on-one meetings. It allows you to explore cross-border opportunities and discuss collaboration with water technology businesses world-wide.
WaterMatch 2018 is an official side event of the European Water Technology Week 2018 (24-27 September 2018) and is being organized by the Water Alliance and the Enterprise Europe Network.
Because of the international character, the main language of the event will be English.
There are 3 matchmaking sessions during EWTW:
Tuesday 25 September
- 10.45 am - 12.15 pm
- 03.00 pm - 04.30 pm
Wednesday 26 September
- 09.00 am - 10.00 am
You can choose to take part in one or all matchmaking sessions.
Participation to WaterMatch is free of charge, however registration to the European Water Technology Week is mandatory.
Please read our Terms&Conditions before registering.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Identifying new business opportunities in new markets
- Matchmaking opportunities with companies from all over the world
- Attend one of the leading European Water Conferences (separate registration)
The matchmaking event is organized by the Water Alliance in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network.